Helpful information when you need to complete a capital credits form.
To request a capital credit refund for yourself or on behalf of a deceased person.
To revert all future capital credit refunds to GVEA, which will be added to the GVEA Scholarship Disbursement Fund.
Clarifies who is entitled to a business' capital credit refunds for specific years.
To reassign your capital credit refunds to a person, business or organization.
To confirm successor of decendent member.
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certificate
Co-op Connections Card
Member Services Forms
- Account Maintenance Form (Used to update account contact information.)
- Between Tenant Agreement
- Between Tenant Agreement Cancellation Form
- Business Account - Authorized Desginees
- Business Application for Connect
- Disconnect Request
- Joint Account Application
- Meter Labeling and Certification
- Power of Attorney
- Property Management Authorization
- Residential Application for Connect
- Terminate Joint Account
New Construction Forms
Service Application (For ALL new construction or upgrades)
New Member Construction Form (For brand new members only; if you are a current GVEA member or a business owner, you do not need to fill out this form)
Know your Street Address (An application without a street address will not be processed)