For RentBetween Tenants Agreement (BTA)

As a landlord, you can arrange to have the electric account for your rental property automatically convert to your name when your tenant requests a disconnect. Just sign a BTA, and there is no loss of service between tenants. For more information, contact the Member Services Department at 452-1151 (Option 2) or submit our Contact Form.

Download and fill out the Between Tenants Agreement form.

Third-party Notification

Third-party notification is an option available to you. When you designate a third party, they will receive notice of a pending disconnect (to your account) that is initiated by GVEA. If interested, contactl the Member Services Dept. at 452-1151 (Option 2).


Joint Account

  • Add another person to your membership

An individual member may request their account be made into a joint account, by adding another person to the membership. This allows either person to conduct business on the account.

Download and fill out the Request for Joint Account form.

  • Terminating Joint Membership

Members may want to convert a joint membership account to an individual membership account. This allows only the remaining account holder to conduct business on the account.

Download and fill out the Request to Terminate Joint Membership form.

Payment Options

Now More Ways to Pay Your Bill:

  • Online ... GV E-Bill
  • Mobile App 
  • Automated Phone System
  • Payment Kiosk ... NEW!
  • More...

Power Outages

    Outage Information

    - Outage Map

    - Account Maintenance Form

    - Generator Booklet

    - Resources 






GVEA Digital Media

Blog logo Facebook icon youtube logo-square small ruralite

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -