Start saving today with the Co-op Connections Card
As a GVEA member, you can cash in on savings at a variety of local and national businesses. Find out which businesses participate. You will need to enter your zipcode to retrieve the full list of local and national discounts.
Questions about the program or lost card?
Local Business Discounts
- Save at local restaurants and a few popular chains
- Take advantage of discounts on products for your home, car or yourself
- Find out which businesses participate.
- Take your card on the road. Use your card at more than 100 participants on the national level incluidng: Alamo Rental Car, Best Western Hotels, Omaha Steaks, Sierra Trading Post and many more.
- Save 10 to 60 percent
- Valid at over 48,000 pharmacies nationwide, including nine local pharmacies
- Chief Andrew Isaac Health Center
- Denali Pharmacy
- Fred Meyer - Steese and West
- Medical Center Pharmacy
- Safeway - Airport Way and College Road
- Sam's Pharmacy
- Walmart Pharmacy
(This plan is NOT insurance)
Save on eyeglasses, contacts, eye exams and surgical procedures.
- 20% to 60% savings on eye wear
- Most frames, lenses and specialty items
- 10% to 40% savings on replacement contact lenses via mail order
Vision Center Discounts
Save at the following vision centers with your card.
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Ft. Wainwright)
- Fred Meyer West
- Sears Optical