Golden Valley Electric Association is proud to partner with the Cold Climate Housing Research Center and Solarize Fairbanks for two free, virtual homeowner education courses.
Classes will cover the basics of how heat pump and solar arrays work, what to consider if you want to install them and resources. There will be time for questions. Both heat pumps and solar arrays are covered under a recently extended federal tax credit.
- Wednesday, April 21 at 5:30PM
- Air Source Heat Pumps with Dr. Tom Marsik (CCHRC)
- Sign up at: tinyurl.com/HeatPumpClass
- Thursday, April 22 at 5:30PM
- Solar PV with Elizabeth Johnston (Design Alaska)
- Sign up at: tinyurl.com/solarPVclass
Download the flyer: Homeowner Education 2021
Golden Valley Electric Association | 758 Illinois St., Fairbanks, Alaska, 99707 | (907) 452-1151 | firstname.lastname@example.org