1. Nomination by Committee
The deadline to submit your completed application to Golden Valley Electric Association is:
- 5 p.m. on Wednesday, January 17, 2024 – The documents that must be submitted include:
- Completed and Signed Application (see more information below)
- Criminal Records Check Report (obtained via the State Troopers office on Peger Road)
Note: GVEA will publish your candidate information verbatim when advertising this election. Staff will make no corrections for grammar, spelling, etc. Please make sure your submitted information has been proofread and is in the format you wish it to appear.
- The Board Secretary, or his/her designee in the event the Secretary is a candidate, and a designated GVEA staff person will review and vet applications to ensure they contain all required documentation and meet required qualifications.
- All applicants who are forwarded to the nominating committee will be interviewed by their district’s Nominating Committee.
Note: Applicants whose applications are deemed incomplete will be contacted by GVEA staff, using the contact information provided, to offer the opportunity for the candidate to submit or resubmit missing or incomplete documents within three business days from notification.