Current Bill Inserts
My Account – GVEA’s New Member Portal
It’s the convenient way to:
- View and pay your bills
- View your usage history
- Manage your account
- Access support
To create a new Member Portal account, you’ll need to know your GVEA meter and account numbers. Both are listed on your GVEA bill.
Not sure this is for you? Start by taking a tour of the “My Account” platform. (Access to the tour is on the main login page of the portal, but no login is required.)
HOME$ense – GVEA’s Energy Audit
HOME$ense, GVEA’s energy audit program, is offered to all residential members. When a HOME$ense audit is conducted, a trained energy-efficiency specialist will visit your home and perform an energy-use assessment. He’ll also explain ways to reduce electrical usage, which will lower your energy costs.
During a HOME$ense energy audit, participants will receive:
- Educational material that covers best practices in energy efficiency and use.
- LEDs to replace those less-efficient incandescent bulbs (note: limited to the fixtures currently in use).
- A programmable, weather-proof, vehicle-plug-in timer (if applicable).
A HOME$ense energy audit is available two ways:
- Scheduled through GVEA, the audit costs $19.95 and takes about an hour. To schedule,call 907-458-4555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: If sending an email, be sure toprovide a daytime phone number and indicate the best time to call you.
- For those who qualify, the same information and products are available for free via theLow-Income Interior Weatherization Assistance Program. To determine if you qualify,call 907-452-5323.
Nominating Committees are Now Being Formed for Districts 4 and 7
It’s a great opportunity to get involved with your co-op!
Next spring, members in Districts 4 and 7 will elect their board representative. Therefore, Nominating Committees for Districts 4 and 7 are now forming.
Each Nominating Committee will:
- Select a slate of at least two qualified candidates for GVEA’s Board of Directors.
- Attend a required two-hour training session in early December.
- Meet several times between December 2020 and February 2021.
- Be compensated $60 per meeting attended, pluse standard mileage rates for travel.
To be redirected to the Director Elections page, click here. An link to the application can be located on that page.
Deadline to apply: Friday, November 13, 2020