Skip to content
- Organizations that provide programs and benefits to people who live in GVEA’s service area.
- Funds to organizations for disaster relief, including programs that provide emergency food, clothing, shelter, medical care, clean up and repair/reconstruction assistance.
- Community service funds that improve the quality of life by emphasizing public safety, health care, education, self-sufficiency and basic human needs.
- Economic development activities that promote economic stability, cooperation among communities and identify solutions to local economic and social problems.
- Educational and leadership programs, projects promoting civic responsibility and programs designed to combat critical social problems affecting our children and youth.
- Programs and projects that promote community recycling, natural resource preservation and community-based environmental and agricultural education and research programs.