What do I do if I don’t want to participate in Good¢ents?

If you choose not to participate, all you have to do is call GVEA at (907) 451-5625 or toll-free at (800) 771-4832, or email GVEA.

Additionally, if at any time within the first 3 years of the start of enrollment you decide you want a refund of any contributions made to this program, let us know; a refund of the entire amount you’ve contributed can be applied to your account.