What happens to my allocated capital credits if I terminate my membership (i.e. terminate all electric service accounts and “Between Tenant Agreements” if applicable)?

If you terminate your membership, you are eligible for an early discounted capital credit refund. However, if you choose to wait for your full refund, it’s strongly recommended that you keep a current address on file with GVEA.