The number of GVEA bill payment kiosks recently doubled. There are now four kiosks available to provide our members with a fast, safe and convenient way to pay electric bills. Here are the details:
- Delta Junction – next to the front door of our office
- Accessible 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Fairbanks – in the lobby entryway
- Accessible 6am – 9pm / 7 days a week
- Healy – inside the Three Bears Alaska store
- Accessible 7am – 10pm / Monday – Saturday; 8am – 10pm Sunday
- Nenana – inside Coghill’s General Store
- Accessible 9am – 6pm / Monday – Saturday; closed Sunday
The payment kiosks will accept:
- Cash, check and credit cards
- Note: Change will not be provided if paying with cash; any overpayment will be reflected on your account as a credit.
- To begin a transaction, you will need your account number, which appears on your monthly billing statement.
- The screens and the narrative will walk you through each step.