View our Current Outage Map
This map is intended to be an informational resource only
Outage map icons represent the general vicinity of a known outage
Click on the icon to reveal additional details
For security purposes, a limit has been set on the zooming feature
Update Contact Info
- The Account Maintenance Form allows you to electronically update the contact information associated with your account
- Up-to-date contact information benefits both you and GVEA
- For example, should you ever need to report a power outage, our phone system will identify your account by the phone number you use to call in, expediting the outage report being filed
- Additionally, when you file an outage report, you’ll have the option of choosing to receive an automated call-back to confirm your power has been restored
Other ways to update your phone number:
- Call our automated phone system any time at (907) 452-1151 or (800) 770-4832 to update your phone number(s) – Be sure to have your account number(s) available – If needed, Member Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except holidays.
- Stop by one of our Member Service lobbies in Fairbanks or Delta Junction to speak with a representative.